Purchasing a heating or cooling system is a big decision and major investment. With DOC, you’ll feel confident about your purchase knowing that every step from evaluation to installation is backed by a company you know and trust.
FREE, NO Obligation In-Home Consultation – DOC’s consultation will cover the following points and system assessments:
• Visually inspect existing equipment including duct work
• Discuss your comfort and efficiency concerns
• Determine the best way of replacing the existing system
• Perform a calculation to determine proper size of system for your home regardless of how old your home is
• Establish proper comfort and efficiency to best fit your needs and budget
• Discuss dehumidification, humidification and air filtration options
• Review extended service agreement options
• Review financing options
• Provide an estimate on the cost of your project within 24 hours of the consultation
• Identify installation date for your new system should you want to proceed
Licensed & Insured Installation Professionals
DOC only employs service professionals that meet the highest standards for experience, know-how and customer service and who have met state licensing requirements.
Project Management from Start to Finish
Your installation professional will manage every aspect of the HVAC replacement so that the process is effortless for you. This includes providing all equipment and supplies to complete the job and a thorough job site cleanup. At the end of the installation, we will review the scope of the installation to make certain you are satisfied with our work.
Fill out this form and a DOC professional will call to schedule an in-home consultation. You may also call your Local DOC Comfort Center to schedule a visit.