Since 1955, Daigle Oil Company has been known for making trustworthy deliveries of #2 fuel and kerosene to local residences and businesses. Our heating oil is of the highest quality and delivered by professional, courteous employees. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority coupled with prompt and reliable services has earned us the reputation as one of the leading energy and home comfort companies in the area.
If you are in need of #2 fuel or kerosene, note that we offer automatic deliveries, budget plans with downside protection, and provide 24 / 7 emergency oil deliveries.
No Heat Checklist:
- Is your emergency switch on?
- Is there enough oil in your tank?
- Is the thermostat set above current room temperature?
- If your thermostat is electronic, are the batteries still good?
- Press the RELAY RESET button on the relay box. PRESS ONLY ONCE.
- Check the fuse boxes for blown fuses or circuit panel for tripped circuits.
- Check burner switches and be sure they are in the on position. There’s a switch near the burner and usually one at the top of the basement stairs with a red plate.