Budget CAP Plan with Downside Protection
DOC’s budget plan with downside protection helps take the guesswork out of what your fuel bills will be during the heating season by spreading your annual heating costs into even monthly payments. If prices rise, you will be capped at the set price, yet if prices fall below your capped price, at the time of delivery, you will get the lower price. A price protection fee applies to this plan.
Enrollment period opens in June with the plan ending on May 31.
DOC’s Budget CAP Plan with Downside Protection is available to new and existing customers under the following conditions:
- Customer must be credit approved
- Customer must have a zero balance at the time of enrollment
- Equal monthly payments – By spreading your payments from the time you begin the contract until the end of May, you gain the security of knowing exactly what you will pay each month. Even if you get more than one delivery in a months’ time, you only have to pay the one budget payment.
- Automatic delivery – Takes the worry out of scheduling a delivery or running out of fuel
- Downside protection – Guarantees the lowest price for all your contracted gallons
- Automatic bill pay (optional) – Saves time and postage associated with mailing a check or visiting our office to drop off a payment. Paying through direct pay is fast, easy and secure. We will automatically debit your checking account, credit card or debit card the budgeted amount on the 10th of the month through the duration of your contract.